The Resource 2 fast 2 furious.
- 2 fast 2 furious.
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures presents a Neal H. Moritz production, a John Singleton film ; produced by Neal H. Moritz ; story by Michael Brandt & Derek Haas and Gary Scott Thompson ; screenplay by Michael Brandt & Derek Haas ; directed by John Singleton
- Title variation
- Fast and the furious trilogy
- 2 fast 2 furious
- Two fast two furious
- Fast and the furious 2
- Carreras de automóviles -- Florida | Miami -- Teatro
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Narcotraficantes -- Florida | Miami -- Teatro
- Ex-police officers -- California | Los Angeles -- Drama
- Criminal behavior -- Florida | Miami -- Drama
- Feature films
- Action and adventure films
- Undercover operations -- Florida | Miami -- Drama
- Automobile racing -- Florida | Miami -- Drama
- Drug dealers -- Florida | Miami -- Drama
- Crime films
- Hot rods -- Florida | Miami -- Drama
- Ex-cop Brian O'Conner has left Los Angeles due to his illegal actions and soars the streets of Miami making money here and there by street racing. Watched by Customs Agent Monica Fuentes, Brian is caught by the police and is given a deal by Agents Markham and Bilkins. They want Brian to go undercover and try to bring down drug lord Carter Verone. In exchange, his criminal record will be erased. Brian agrees but only if he is given permission to choose his partner. He heads home to California where he recruits his old friend Roman Pearce to help him. Roman agrees, but only for the same deal Brian was offered. With Monica's help, Brian and Roman work together to take down Verone
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Matthew F. Leonetti ; editors, Bruce Cannon, Dallas Puett ; music, David Arnold
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; street racing, violence, language and some sensuality
- Language note
- English (DTS-HD 5.1), dubbed French (DTS 5.1) or dubbed Spanish (DTS 5.1) dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T86 2009
- Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Eva Mendes, Cole Hauser, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, James Remar
- live action
ContextContext of 2 fast 2 furious.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 2 fast 2 furious.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.manchesterpl.org/resource/bSznogMZIOg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.manchesterpl.org/resource/bSznogMZIOg/">2 fast 2 furious.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.manchesterpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.manchesterpl.org/">Manchester-by-the-Sea Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Manchester-by-the-Sea Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...